Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the worst company I have ever dealt with.
I'm currently about a month past my promised 14-20 day delivery and still waiting.
Their response? "Don't worry, we will ship on the 31st"
DON'T WORRY?

No low price is worth this. You get what you pay for.
Never again.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
I'm currently about a month past my promised 14-20 day delivery and still waiting.
DON'T WORRY?

Never again.
Yup, you get what you pay for. Do they guaranty a 14-20 day shipping time? How long has it been? Have they charged your card or did you use paypal?

·
Registered
625 Posts
DON'T WORRY?

Never again.
You should read the huge thread on them. You will get your wheels, don't worry!!!
But really you will get them. They make other stuff too.
When ever you order direct from China you have to know that this is nothing new. IT TAKES A WHILE.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup, you get what you pay for. Do they guaranty a 14-20 day shipping time? How long has it been? Have they charged your card or did you use paypal?
Yes they do and yes, it's been well, well past that already.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Kind of an entitled attitude. You wll get your rims and they build a good product. You are the importer here, not a retail customer with a large warehouse supporting your need it now customer mindset. If that is what you need, buy from a local supplier and pay them to wait.

·
West Chester, PA
5,009 Posts
You haven't even seen what you paid for. So, "you get what you pay for" does not apply.

And when you see them, you'll be like "wow, what a deal. I got MORE than I paid for".

What finish did you order ? Because everybody in the big thread knows that matte UD is the quickest way to get them.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kind of an entitled attitude. You wll get your rims and they build a good product. You are the importer here, not a retail customer with a large warehouse supporting your need it now customer mindset. If that is what you need, buy from a local supplier and pay them to wait.
Entitled?
Yea, I supose I feel entitled to the service that was promised me. Kind of sad that you consider expecting a company to do what they say to be an "entitled attitude".

You haven't even seen what you paid for. So, "you get what you pay for" does not apply.

And when you see them, you'll be like "wow, what a deal. I got MORE than I paid for".

What finish did you order ? Because everybody in the big thread knows that matte UD is the quickest way to get them.
I didn't know I needed to order Matte UD but I actually did. Good thing or I might be waiting another month.
Anyway, service is part of every sale. A part that is apparently non-existant here.
It'll have to be one hell of a rim to overcome the poor service.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I ordered my rims late january, and I was warned that shipping would be backlogged because of the Chinese new year (exports really slow down to a crawl almost all february). I was expecting they'd come at the end of february or later. I actually got them Feb 22nd and they're great so far. No problems with them, and having the wheels built up now.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Yeah... If u r gonna deal with any Chinese outfit then u better be prepared to be patient for Chinese New Year delays.... lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
There might be some cultural differences at play here. The reassurance "don't worry" sounds rude to you, because you are expecting an apology and possibly an explanation what the problem is. The Chinese are sometimes very reluctant to admit a problem, instead they say "yes" and "don't worry" until things are sorted.

Obviously there's a delay with your rims and seems that they could communicate better about it. On the upside they 1) are communicating 2) gave another shipping estimate and 3) you will get your rims. Companies can do a lot worse.

I have their 650B rims on my Prophet and would do business with them again. Even if there's a 30-day delivery delay, I'm willing to accept that because they are such good rims for a very affordable price.

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
DON'T WORRY?

Never again.
Sounds like you ordered during Chinese New Year when EVERYTHING shuts down for 2 weeks and work is delayed for weeks afterwards.

Nothing obvious on their site about guaranteed delivery times.

·
trail "cleaner"
1,382 Posts
4 sets of rims and one wheelset. Couldn't be happier. While delivery may take a couple of months, Nancy and Kartrin always responded to every email I sent giving me updates to my orders. Once you ride CF rims...... you'll never go back to Al.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
If you don't like the wait, you can always pick up some Enve rims from a local dealer for $1000 each.

But you still may not get what you paid for.

I've been extremely happy with my LB rims. The non-deterministic nature of their delivery times is just one of the minor issues you must accept, but your patience will be rewarded with quality product at a very affordable price.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Don't ever order a custom frame.

....many custom builders will miss their stated deadline.... some will offer an apology and your frame at a later date, some will offer an apology and never deliver, just take your down payment. And some will never respond....

I have been enjoying my LB rims for over a year..... don't worry

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.