Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
www.justthebonnet.com
1,475 Posts
mergs said:
gimme a just a few more weeks dan... then i will be right there in the mix. that was only my second ride since nov 04. :D i wasn't lucky enuff to road ride all winter (but I did get 25+ days on the snowboard). :)
That wasn't directed at you Mergs, that was to Extrmtb. He always talks trash to Albert and then he gets dropped like a ho at the corner.

·
www.justthebonnet.com
1,475 Posts
I got some beers to bring but I won't be drinking much. I got hammered last night at the Nets game. My training diet has been thoroughly ruined with all the beer I've been drinking. Krogh's Brew Pub had a good seasonal beer last weekend 9% alcohol.

·
My pants are smart.
183 Posts
Capt_phun said:
I got some beers to bring but I won't be drinking much. I got hammered last night at the Nets game. My training diet has been thoroughly ruined with all the beer I've been drinking. Krogh's Brew Pub had a good seasonal beer last weekend 9% alcohol.
sorry to butt in - where's Krogh's Brew Pub?

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Rev Bubba said:
Is the ride still on? Meeting place Sussex Ave./Patriot's Path location as usual? I'll be the old guy with the grey IF hardtail.
good ride last night!

but i gotta find a better way in than 287 > 10W > 202S. i spent 20 mins sitting in traffic on 202 between Rt 10 and Rt 53. :eek:

i hear SS sean comes in through morristown. anyone have any suggestions from someone coming down to the ride on Wed's from north of the Boonton area ??

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mergs

My name is Evan,sorry mergs couldnt meet you at the ride...I had my blood taken for my new job and I past out and felt ill all the same time.. (my blood pressure is below normal average) Im going to mtb night ride this Friday night at Lewis Morris with on of my buddies to make up Wedesday's ride.. The joke around the team that I cant ride... I had so pretty bad luck happen to me this year so far My left leg felt like I couldnt walk on it anymore after doing 50 miles of Road and mtb inless 48hours... so enough talk about me I'll see you soon at the rides.... to top it off my girl friend get nervous that i do this sport.. worries about my health
but hey i been doing this sport since 1996 bmxing 1986 - 1989 peace out see you soon
mergs said:
good ride last night!

but i gotta find a better way in than 287 > 10W > 202S. i spent 20 mins sitting in traffic on 202 between Rt 10 and Rt 53. :eek:

i hear SS sean comes in through morristown. anyone have any suggestions from someone coming down to the ride on Wed's from north of the Boonton area ??

·
Registered
428 Posts
mergs said:
good ride last night!

Is 287 bad between rt 10 and 510 south bound? It not just take 287 down to rt 510 exit. I came using 78 > 24> 510, then local streets spring>speedwell(202) > sussex and after 510 it was really bad until sussex. I am gonna take 510 all the way in and cut north on kahdena rd to sussex to avoid all that traffic by the hospital. On the map it looks good. we'll see next wed.

·
www.justthebonnet.com
1,475 Posts
mergs said:
good ride last night!

Mergs, i take 287 south to exit 36. Check out this thread for a map:

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=92364

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.