Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finally got my bike up and running, unfortunately the new steed is more of a hardpack speedster than a rock garden hucker so im curious to know what kind of terrain to expect at the Lewis Morris Challenge....
can anyone explain the course well for me?

thanks!

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Jersey said:
i finally got my bike up and running, unfortunately the new steed is more of a hardpack speedster than a rock garden hucker so im curious to know what kind of terrain to expect at the Lewis Morris Challenge....
can anyone explain the course well for me?

thanks!
The weekly "Wednesday night ride" covers 99% of the park so if possible jump onto the group ride and you'll be able to sample it directly.

http://martysreliable.com/page.cfm?PageID=215

·
Registered
119 Posts
course pre-ride

Driving up from monmouth county and wondering if anyone knows the course that will be used. Guessing it won't be marked till day before but I'll probably be up 1 day Wed-Fri. Thanks

·
Registered
119 Posts
never mind

Just dislocated my shoulder riding Allaire. Off the bike for 3 weeks. Bummer, kick ass ride up till then. They wished me happy anniversary at the hospital. Broke my wrist at Allaire a year ago yesterday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.