Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I think I can.
1,242 Posts
Great video

Man can ride, thats for sure, rode that trail like he does it all the time. Knew the breaking points, the one rooty dip in the middle of the video looked like a challenging move, but would be fun to try and catch him on that trail.
What do ya think, he gonna try and ride the leadville 100 this year. If he does they will need an unlimited class with him and Lance, be nice to see George H. get into the sport as well.

·
Your retarded
3,085 Posts
That trail looks like an absolute hoot. I would love to ride that someday.

·
Registered
361 Posts
JOEMTBR COLORADO said:
Man can ride, thats for sure, rode that trail like he does it all the time. Knew the breaking points, the one rooty dip in the middle of the video looked like a challenging move, but would be fun to try and catch him on that trail.
What do ya think, he gonna try and ride the leadville 100 this year. If he does they will need an unlimited class with him and Lance, be nice to see George H. get into the sport as well.
Imagine trying to catch him on the way down after trying to keep up with him on the way up!

·
Want to vent?
654 Posts
It's funny how folks think that someone at an elite road racing level has no bike handling skills....:rolleyes:

What trail is that - down south somewhere by the looks of the vegetation?

·
on my 3rd wind...
1,827 Posts
Cool to see riding video of Levi shredding singletrack. Based on "high five" at the end of the run, you can tell that he loves riding his mtb on singletrack like we all do. It''s about riding, who cares about what he wears or how technical the terrain is.

·
Registered
858 Posts
SingleTrackHound said:
Cool to see riding video of Levi shredding singletrack. Based on "high five" at the end of the run, you can tell that he loves riding his mtb on singletrack like we all do. It''s about riding, who cares about what he wears or how technical the terrain is.
+1 Well said.

I don't understand why there is so much bagging on other people's style of riding (XC, DH, AM whatever all this means), type of bike, amount of suspension (or lack thereof), size of wheels, number of gears or what they wear on this forum. :confused:

Bottom line - We all love to ride. Otherwise I don't think we'd bother reading or posting on this website.

I'm not going to get into how many gears I have, how big of drops I can ride, what size wheels I ride (tubeless or otherwise), why baggy shorts or "man-pris" are better or worse than spandex or the numerous other well thought out debates we have around here.

And YES, I do understand that there are hints of sarcasm (sometimes glaring sarcasm) in the threads poking fun at much of these themes.

In the end it must be about how cool you look when you are out there riding your bike - right? (insert sarcasm here).

As some around here might say, "just sayin..."

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
SingleTrackHound said:
...or, "I was only kidding".

Ok, it's time for me to get ready for ride. Question is what to wear and which burly trail to impress others.:rolleyes:
Make sure your helmet cam is charged up and all your riding partners have their cameras ready so you can post to you tube and MTBR so you can show how burly and baggy you are. ;)

·
hehe ...you said "member"
1,121 Posts
Cool video ... I want ot ride there ...
If only I got paid to ride bikes for a living so I could have so many others judge me ...;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.