Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any probs with this post, especially if manually adjusting the post a bunch due with it's stealth routing? I have heard post may bind and affect actuation performance if cable pulls too much on the post when manually adjusting the seatpost and not super careful when doing so. At least this was the case with BIKE reviewers when different riders were swapping bikes and having to manually adjust accordingly to their desired height. I run a KS 150 lever dropper post on current ride (non-cable) and would like to go back to remote cable for new frame that has stealth routing, but will go external LEV if possibility for cable tension and actuation to be pulled out of whacked easily and don't want to have to tinker. Would be cool to run stealth routing if not an issue though. I prefer 7" of post adjustment of max climbs/descents, so manually raise and lower my 150mm post an inch a lot if ride is mostly straight up to mostly down (I don't have enough clearance in current frame for standard post). If most doing up/down/up down trail riding, I will leave post in one spot so I don't have to get off bike. Thanks for any feedback.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts