Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Whoa!

The finger through the cut and out the other side is absolutely classic! I guess I should keep riding with my elbow pads on......many times i don't feel like wearing them but I will be better about it after viewing this thread! Thx.

·
yeah, uh............bikes
2,712 Posts
Deme Moore said:
I hope finger dude had access to some serious painkillers before resident-boy decided to get all cheeky with the camera!
entire elbow was numb at that point, I didn't feel a thing. They gave me a script for some painkillers that I ended up saving, but they finally became useful last month for an ear infection.

·
HTFU and Ride
1,216 Posts
I am soooo pissed I didn't take a pic of my best one!

I landed on top of my handle bars and my brake lever was snapped off in the crash. Well all my force was directed into that stub of a handle. Where my leg hit it there was an instant baseball sized lump! A week later there was a bruise from my hip to my knee and about 6 inches wide. Most of my left quad! How did I not take a picture of that?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
This isn't me, but a photo I snapped in the Vortex Free Ride area at Santos when Red Dirt Racing was having a free ride and jump event. I've got a link to the photo I posted, but can't get it to upload. If anyone is able to upload it, feel free (and let me know how to do so). I'm always told the file is too large.

Here is the link:

By the way, this dude was o.k. and didn't get seriously hurt. There was a huge crowd there, probably 100+ people. This was his first event. He got back on his bike and finished his ride of the course to loud cheers from the crowd for sticking with it.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Here is a crash....although

he did not have injuries that required stitches....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts