Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Let's See Your Rascals

8K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  cpolism 
#1 ·
Glad to finally see this sub forum. Here is my 31.1lb large Rascal.

Wheel Bicycle Tire Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Land vehicle

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice... beautiful bike! That's a great color. You know what I'm the most impressed with? How perfect your cable lengths are!!! My pet peeve are bikes that look like they came from Walmart... with cable lengths that are WAY too long. Did you do this build up yourself? Or was this direct from Revel?

#8 ·
Since sold it, but here’s a pic

60B1964A-2C8C-430F-B154-6B52D50776F0 by dbozman1173, on Flickr

Definitely one of my favorite bikes in recent memory. Just not quite enough travel as a daily driver for my normal rides in Phoenix. Love the suspension. I reached out to Revel and was told adamantly that they had no plans for a longer travel bike. If they put out a 145-150 bike, I’d be all over it.

#12 ·
XL in the Sedona Red (best color, convince me otherwise!) built up by Pro Bike Supply in Newport Beach. GX build, Pike, i9 wheels, 1up carbon bars. Best part (besides the frame) is the holdover saddle from my 26" - I believe a transition bike company saddle that is so comfy I never want to get rid of it.

I absolutely love this bike!! I wanted One bike to rule them all and it is exactly that. I did have to take the chainguide off as I was getting rub in Eagle gear with my 32t oval chainring but not a big deal. Only upgrade I have thought about making is possibly going to 150 fork up front.

Bicycle Plant Wheel Tire Bicycles--Equipment and supplies

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.