Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Only last week. I was waiting for the 2021 spec to be released. I'm happy to wait, but would like at least a few good rides in decent weather before winter.

·
Class Clown
2,956 Posts
MyO

This is the bike I ordered, black glass with gold logos. I wanted to be brave and order bright funky colors but I've always been partial to this combo.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
MyO

This is the bike I ordered, black glass with gold logos. I wanted to be brave and order bright funky colors but I've always been partial to this combo.
This bike will look amazing for you. Here is blue and gold I found in South Carolina. Orbea’s metallic paint is so nice out in the sunlight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
365 Posts
When I was picking my colors I was a little hesitant to use Speed Silver and Electric Orange. There wasn't any good pictures online with the Speed Silver to get a good color reference. I went with it anyway and really like how it turned out. I had another forum member ask for some pics of the color so I’m posting them here. Gloss btw.

Attachments

·
Registered
365 Posts
very nice. would like to see it with the Fox orange. what is the thing attached to the front?
I was thinking about the orange fork when I ordered but they don’t offer it. That would have been perfect.

The thing on the fork is a ShockWiz. It’s to help dial in the settings on the fork and shock. I used it to help set up my last bike and it dialed it in pretty good so I’m trying it again on this bike.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I was thinking about the orange fork when I ordered but they don’t offer it. That would have been perfect.

The thing on the fork is a ShockWiz. It’s to help dial in the settings on the fork and shock. I used it to help set up my last bike and it dialed it in pretty good so I’m trying it again on this bike.
I’ve been thinking about trying that gadget too. Would love to know where you end up compared to the Fox baseline recommendation!

Bike looks great.

·
Registered
365 Posts
On my first ride it’s saying to slow down LSR & HSR 1 or 2 clicks and to firm up LSC & HSC 1 or 2 clicks.
So pretty close and really the for feels pretty good as is but I will go with the suggestion to see.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Way to go on being a dealer that is rad enough to order all those awesome color combos! It so awesome to see and def encourages creativity!

My favorite was the red, white, and blue edition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! It's been a lot of fun designing so many bikes. I have about a dozen custom occams shipping over the next few weeks I'll be posting up!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi, so some people's was wondering how Electric Orange looks in real. There is Electric Orange/Black in few pictures.
It's generally pretty cool. In dull lighting it turns to be more ordinary orange, as this nice sparkling effect goes away.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts