Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
lord of my world
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm here in the Grey State of Ohio! Akron to be exact, I know of 2 others in Ohio, One is Dylster(Mangoman?) in C-bus and the other I built for a customer in my area. Everyone knows Devo's in Cali. Just interested in seeing the other ones. Mine is an 18 inch. I don't ride it as much as Devo(what's your mileage up to?)but I got a little over 1000 miles on it. I love this thing!

Attachments

·
lord of my world
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hairllama said:
Sweet, what's the deal with that front rack?
It's a six pack rack from a Raliegh Coasting bike. It's pretty worthless for any real weight and the bottle opener doesn't work that great, but I felt it needed a front rack and I don't have the money for a Nice rack yet. I have taken it off now, the bottle opener not working was the last straw.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I'm in Iowa, and I should have my Dummy frame and fork tomorrow. It'll be a while before I can build it, unless I steal parts from the Monkey, which I hate to do. I do have wheels, tires, cassette, stem, bars, and rear derailleur. Need to get Xtracycle kit, head set, bottom bracket, cranks, chain, seat, post, brakes and cables.

Mojoe

·
Registered
428 Posts
surlywhore said:
I'm actually doing RAGBRAI on mine in 2 weeks.
Way cool:thumbsup:

No RAGBRAI for me this year... I building my garage that week instead. :madman:

I rode my Xtracycle for a couple days of RAGBRAI a few years ago. Last year, I rode the last four days self contained on my Surly Cross Check. I'll try and get some RAGBRAI in next year on my own Dummy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.