Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
HMFIC
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Jay cut a great looking set of downtube decals for my Sultan, just got them in and installed today. I know he just wrapped some up for other Homers as well, let's see 'em folks!

Here's mine - flat black on my Bronze Ano (faded!) oompa-loompa-sized Sultan. The originals were a light silver color, I dig the black a bunch. Many thanks to JNC for entertaining my desire to "color outside the lines" a little bit with the flame decal ;)

Attachments

·
Team Fearless Descender
1,976 Posts
Some here.

And here. Sorry for the color on this photograph, it is more neutral in person.

Thanks again JNC. I love'em.

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
@*(%$&(#@#$r59@#!!!!

That's okay I'll put em on my Spot. They'll be easier to see from the side of the downtube.
Thanks man!

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
Jay does exceptional work.

Love the Stars and Stripes stickers Jay made for my Pack.

I've since sold this frame, but am considering painting my RFX white so I can use the second set I have. I think they look killer on a white frame:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Wow guy's gonna love this thread JNC stickers are the top of the list for true Homer style:thumbsup: oh thats a good thing..

These stickers rock, realy adds to some sweet builds, could never have a fav they all look great and so individual which is the cool thang!

Very nice SBK , Zilla

Chur..

·
HMFIC
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Those all look great, I really dig the stars/stripes on white. Likewise with the hawaiian flower on baby blue, very cool. I'll have to dream up something cool for the wife's Flux if I can ever fine one that she likes!

1 - 20 of 102 Posts