Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, as I sit and wait anxiously for my new (to me) asx I cannot help but notice there doesnt seem to be a thread will a little ASX love going on. What the heck guys? I see tons on v10 action shots, bullit, stinky and 7point7 shots, dont tell me the ASX riders are scared of a little flight time.:nono: I dont have any pics of me on any bicycles, only motocross as thats what I primarily ride. I did a search and had no luck, only pictures of ASX's with NO riders. So lets see them, your not scared are you? :eekster:

P.S. and if there is already a ASX action thread then feel free to disregard this post and link me to the appropriate thread as it would be much appreciated.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Here you go . . .

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very cool pictures minor! How do you like the grip shift? Where was that race at? Thanks for sharing.

Keep them coming!!! I sure hope everyone is to busy out riding and forgets to bring their camera, thats why we dont see any flyin asx's.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thank you!

I really like GS. Those are Rockets (Shimano-compatible) I'd like it even better if my drivetrain was all SRAM X. Oh well . . .

Shots 1-3 were at Beacon Hill (Spokane, WA) in 05. Shot 4 at Beacon last year; shot 5 at Silver Mountain (Kellogg, ID) last year.

Just remembered - - got another shot from last year. Same jump as in #4 but different angle:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts