Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
When did you get here?!?!
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, OK, so I took a photo that I want to share. But hey, there's never too many 'Let's see your.....' threads out there right?

Here's a shot from my basement this evening.:

Attachments

·
default title
272 Posts
I don't even want to know what you did for Walt.....:eekster:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Here's mine:

Not completely up-to-date pic.
It now has a silver Thomson X4 stem with Salsa Pro Moto 17deg bar but gets an Jones H-bar soon.
Also the brakes (Juicy Carbon's) are replaced by good ols XT 4-pots.

703 Posts
mmm...orange flites

Mattyd said:
What brake levers are those on the bike in the 1st picture?

Beautiful bikes.
those are paul love levers, but pretty hard to find in red.

Marrkie said:
Nice buncha Walts!

Where did you find the orange flite?
I'm sort of an orange freak, so it's been my mission to have them. I have a couple of them, but had to dig pretty deep to get 'em. I'd say there's probably only a handful in the US. I think they produced a small run for colnago once. I haven't seen one available in a few years.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Mmm....

MichiganClydesdale said:
I can't let this thread go without posting a couple pics.
the orange bits are pimp-o-licious :thumbsup: .

·
Dr Gadget is IN
2,377 Posts
my 2

Still haven't built up the frame - life is busy and I'm trying to get some rims powdercoated purple to, uh, match.

Attachments

·
The Martian
1,200 Posts
wadester said:
Still haven't built up the frame - life is busy and I'm trying to get some rims powdercoated purple to, uh, match.
*DROOL* A WaltWorks with a Lefty.... :eekster: You make me insanely jealous. Maybe one day I'll manage to afford one of those. Simply amazing.

·
The Dog.
959 Posts
wadester said:
For the love of God, please get rid of the saddle on the frame. The couplers, dropouts, and paint scream "pimp," but that saddle says "lame."

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Did someone say orange?

Unfortunately, the top tube was built too high (someone who shall remain nameless mistyped the standover height on the build form). So after this one ride, I sent it back for Walt to lower the top tube. I thought this seemed a bit sketchy (considering the heat affected zone of the welding, etc), but he suggested it. And now I'm waiting, and waiting... I haven't heard any news in quite a while. That's atypical of my dealings with Walt so far.

Eric

1 - 20 of 27 Posts