Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
I haven't taken a photo of it yet, but I am ecstatic that I finally got a rack for my car. It's taking me time to get the basic biking gear and goodies, but little by little, I am getting there. This one will go on the rear of my hatchback, and handles two bikes. Works for me, since I'm almost always biking alone.

·
On your left!!!!!
330 Posts
Here's my gift.The only problem is I can't stand riding geared mtn bikes. I'll ride it a few times and it'll start collecting dust like the bikes before it.Maybe this one will be different. :rolleyes: I'm very thankfull I got the bike but this is a yearly thing I go through.

Attachments

·
Registered
725 Posts
saviour machine said:
Here's my gift.The only problem is I can't stand riding geared mtn bikes. I'll ride it a few times and it'll start collecting dust like the bikes before it.Maybe this one will be different. :rolleyes: I'm very thankfull I got the bike but this is a yearly thing I go through.
I'll spare you the agony of riding a geared bike. I'll give you fifty american dollars for it. :p

·
Turner Homer
1,227 Posts
I recieved a fuji cross comp from my parents, and it is very nice. I will take some pics of it tommrow. Also it is raining and the snow is melting, so I also consider that a gift, because I could actually ride on the trail without going slow. I hope everyone had a good Christmas or holiday.
Dave

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,165 Posts
saviour machine said:
my gift.....it'll start collecting dust like the bikes before it.Maybe this one will be different. :rolleyes: I'm very thankfull I got the bike but this is a yearly thing I go through.
Not sure I understand here. Are you complaining? So, you annually get a new bike that you don't want? If their collecting dust, sell 'em off.

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
saviour machine said:
I know a 17 year kid that need a good XC race bike!

·
Don't be a sheep
3,442 Posts
saviour machine said:
Who buys a $5500.00 bicycle for someone that they don't want..........every year? Sounds like you have some communication problems in your household.

·
Drinker w/ Riding Problem
5,326 Posts
I got Power!

after seven days of no electricity after our ice storm, camping in our house in the freezing weather kinda sucked, but two days before Christmas...Boom power! oh yeah, got a Cookie dough colored Marz All Mountain 1 fork for my Ellsworth. Thanks Santa ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
saviour machine said:
If you think riding a geared bike is so terrible, I'll take a hit and trade you my SS for that! :D

·
I am lost, I'm no guide
1,145 Posts
my gift

was the excitement of my 5 year old w/ her first "mountain bike." She's stoked! The pic's aren't the best, but you can see the excitement in her face i one of the pic's. She's still figuring out the handbrakes, and gears.

Her happyness made the xmas day the greatest!

Oh yea, I got a pair of wool Defeet's and NWD VI...

Attachments

·
Currently in Exile
2,303 Posts
I got a set of cycleops rollers. Much better than the trainer for surviving long winters.

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
gobike said:
was the excitement of my 5 year old w/ her first "mountain bike." She's stoked! The pic's aren't the best, but you can see the excitement in her face i one of the pic's. She's still figuring out the handbrakes, and gears. Her happyness made the xmas day the greatest!...
Sweet bike, Haro makes some of the best MTB's now you can go out & race dad down the hills with a great big :D. Dont let your friends ride your new bike especially the boys, we can be bad ;). Merry Christmas & a wonderfull new year of riding!!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.