Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Let's see more San Andreas pics

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  ---Matt--- 
(hopefully my attached image file shows up...)

It's not a San Andreas, but it's a Mountain Cycle- does that count?

It's just a little bit dirty (pic taken a few weeks ago in our Mammoth hotel room...)

Attachments

Let's see more Mountain Cycle pics

Honestly, our room was quite a bargain. 4 of us got the "pay for the room/ride for free package"- two days in the room, two day unlimited bike passes all for only $85 a piece. It was supposed to be the standard double-bed room, but for some reason they upgraded us the deluxe room w/loft (which meant I wouldn't have to sleep on the floor...)

I wanted a San Andreas back when I started mtbiking ('98), but when the Sin came out and I realized it was front deraileur compatible, I knew that was my next bike. It can climb with a 2 or 3-ring setup (although at 45 lbs. it's not much fun), but coming back down it's nice to have a bike with some mass beneath me- along with the 7+ inches of travel and 8 inch discs.

DJBiker said:
Somebodys got the cash to spring for a "DELUXE room with a loft"

Nice bike, all the things I wish my bike had, dual-crown front fork, 8 inch brakes, and room for a better rear shock.

Ah, to dream, it's a SIN, get it, a SIN.

Sorry, couldn't help myself

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.