Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
"No Clue Crew"
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on, X-mas was this past Saturday and I know your wife/mom/husband/sister/cousin got you bike parts, well if they love you. I'm waiting on a new wheelset to arrive, but until then lets see some NEW parts STOKE!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ............Drew

·
Registered
389 Posts
I ended up with a new pair of Sidi's and a XX cassette for my race wheels. Oh and a Gopro thats kinda bike related.

·
No Clue Crew
4,108 Posts
Got a ContourHD that I'm probably gonna return for the GoPro w/ chest mount and I got a heart rate monitor for my Oregon 450t but I haven't figured out how to get the HR data to upload. Bought myself some Race Face armor and pair of Kyle Straits for when I don't need the full armor.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I got money to put towards a new XX cassette, chain, new big ring and tires. All needed badly!

·
"No Clue Crew"
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hope to have a UPS package on my doorstep when I get home with new wheels! I'll post photos if it shows up!

·
"No Clue Crew"
1,231 Posts
I treated myself to Azonic Outlaws and 420 pedals for the DH and Atomlabs Pimplites for the Firebird cuz I've been a good boy this year.

·
"No Clue Crew"
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
u2metoo said:
I think all of the 'Brown Santa's' in the world are off this week. Perhaps next week too...:D

THEY BETTER NOT BE!!!!!!!! I don't want to have to ride SS on SoMo all week!!!!!!!

·
"No Clue Crew"
1,231 Posts
Grave9 said:

I know this is a photo-shopped picture because

A- Grave does not have this many friends
B- The guy holding the "PICHERS" sign is in fact, Grave9 and he only wishes he could grow his beard that long.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts