Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 301 Posts

·
Drinker w/ Riding Problem
5,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are so many unique features on the trails we ride here in WNC so let's play a game ...name the trail, or spot / location. Note: answering "Pisgah" aint enough! after someone figures this one out - somebody else post another...so one and so fourth....

and we don't have to limit it to just Pisgah either, Dupont, Tsali, Fontana, Wilsons, Coleman Boundary, Bent Creek, etc. i know there are a few out there who'll be pretty good at this so let's have fun with it! :thumbsup:

so where am i? Location & trail name!

Attachments

·
Registered
373 Posts
Good game! I don't know where you're at, but if I had to guess, I think Punker's idea sounds pretty good...though it looked a lot wetter last I was there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That is a trail! Looks nlike boulders! My God! And I want to get back into riding mtn. bikes. What are you kid's calling trails now days? LMAO. I am sure I have been through that area but can't really say.

·
Official Cooler Inspector
2,652 Posts
HTs are back in style

An old pic, but the location looks pretty much the same.

I still have the gold KHS, the photographer's bike was passed on to the next generation and the "lilac bike" rider may be lurking... still got that thing? Sadly, the pup has passed away.

The other three were tourists.

Attachments

·
Drinker w/ Riding Problem
5,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
M-U-M said:
An old pic, but the location looks pretty much the same.

I still have the gold KHS, the photographer's bike was passed on to the next generation and the "lilac bike" rider may be lurking... still got that thing? Sadly, the pup has passed away.

The other three were tourists.
Black Mountain trail @ Pressely Gap

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Riding toward Club Gap on Buckwheat? (Can't be right because who would ride in that direction...looks like Black Mtn in the background...)

1 - 20 of 301 Posts