Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and some folks are taking a week trip to tahoe area in a couple weeks. we are starting off in bishop area to hit standard rock creek (and a remote white mountain 6k rocky fireroad drop) and then hit the usual toads, downieville, northstar. i've been researching and looking for other potential trails between mammoth and tahoe that are large verticle technical descents, anyone know of any? thanks.

·
Pro Crastinator
11,791 Posts
on the south shore, ask around for a trail called ****** ****, a trail not to be missed for sure ....

oh, yeah.... PM kidwoo. if you have skills, maybe he could show you around...

(edit: i just noticed your rejection from him on RM, and trail named removed for secrecy....)

·
Absurd
919 Posts
dft said:
me and some folks are taking a week trip to tahoe area in a couple weeks. we are starting off in bishop area to hit standard rock creek (and a remote white mountain 6k rocky fireroad drop) and then hit the usual toads, downieville, northstar. i've been researching and looking for other potential trails between mammoth and tahoe that are large verticle technical descents, anyone know of any? thanks.
check www.trogspace.com

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
on the south shore, ask around for a trail called ****** ****, a trail not to be missed for sure ....

oh, yeah.... PM kidwoo. if you have skills, maybe he could show you around...

(edit: i just noticed your rejection from him on RM, and trail named removed for secrecy....)
More of a redirection than a rejection. :p

And yeah, I'll show him ****** **** at the end of a trip from spooner summit if he's up for it ;)

I don't know when the last time you rode there was but it's not like it's going to get any more beat up than it already is from increased traffic. I think everybody with a big bike knows about it now anyway.

WCH, If we get a chance to meet up this summer, I've got a little secret to show you on the other side of the hill if you haven't seen it already.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts