Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i've seen alot of downhillers with leopard print seats those things have to be the coolest thing ever and since i bent the crap out of my seat yesterday... does anyone know what seat this is? where can i get one?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
have yeh grammmie make it for yah.. :p

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
dont they just make covers for seats? i know i have seen them for azonic love seat, i want one. they make you go as fast as a leopard

·
Yes, that's fonetic
3,893 Posts
PLURPIMPIN said:
hey i've seen alot of downhillers with leopard print seats those things have to be the coolest thing ever and since i bent the crap out of my seat yesterday... does anyone know what seat this is? where can i get one?
I think the Team Estrogen site has that and any other girlie accoutrements you might be looking for..... :rolleyes:
;)

·
Meh.
17,508 Posts
Lucky13 said:
SDG makes tham and they are no good. I had one for like 2 months and one rail bent and disintegrated for the plastic shell. They have Ti rails.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That's because titanium rails aren't meant to be strong, titanium rails are used to reduce weight. Cromo rails are still the strongest.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
MorphineAddict said:
Matt...... that is still THE uglyest seat I have EVER seen..... And there's no way you can convince me otherwise. It's even worse in person.
he's a funny one...
this is the best looking bike seat ever, all the girls love it (cameron is the exception). ;)
but seriously, i think it looks good.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.