Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
climb
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was heading to a park/playground so my kids could 'burn off some energy' before dinner.

And this is what I saw.

Why wasn't I invited to the party? :skep:

Looks like some product testing happening over the weekend :D..

·
45 gone, 15 to go
1,237 Posts
Soupboy said:
Must be Devin's personal limo. I think the 36 was the first fork he bolted that eccentric hub to - at least it's the first one we saw here.
when I was living with Utah a couple of years ago, I met a guy with a van that looked very much like that. It was the same color and about the same year. He was a friend of Devin's he said and he was riding an older Lenz with the Concentrilink. I wonder if it is the same guy. He was in his late 30's probably.

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
$$$$$$$$$$

jl said:
I was heading to a park/playground so my kids could 'burn off some energy' before dinner.

And this is what I saw.

Why wasn't I invited to the party? :skep:

Looks like some product testing happening over the weekend :D..
That collection of bikes is worth twice as much as the vehicle:eek:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Cool thing is...

I've ridden 3 of the 5 bikes that are on that van. The blue and grey leviathans and the green behomoth. I went to his shop while on vacation in Colorado and enjoyed talking with Devin. Hopefully my Leviathan will be here soon. Here is a pic of the grey lev along the Colorado trail.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
ozlongboarder said:
I would overtake it on a blind corner, in the snow with bald tires blindfold while someone pours scalding coffe in my lap rather than drive behind it. ;-)
No kidding! Not exactly subliminal. Is liminal a word? :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.