The sufferfest know as the Lemurian Classic is happening on October 12 & 13. Because of the damage to Whiskeytown's trails and our desire to breath new life into the race, the venue and dates have been moved. We think the new course is a huge improvement in fun factor, while still offering plenty of suffering.
This year we will offer the option of two days of racing with Saturday being the XC and Sunday being a Chainless DH.
The race will also feature:
- A pro purse of $2,000 with even payouts for men and women
- Free camping onsite for out of town racers
- 2 Free beers and dinner Saturday
- Pre-registration party at Chain Gang on Friday (beer, food, bike swap, lighted downtown bike parade)
- Awards Ceremony and after party at Fall River Brewing
- Tons of great schwag to give away
For all the details and to register, visit lemurianclassic.com
Hope to see you in October :thumbsup: