Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Witty McWitterson
5,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

looks like an interesting frame, decent enough parts for the cost. Wonder if you can get it as a frame? Geometry looks more road than track(I like that, track bikes scare me). Fill me in!

· Registered
308 Posts
Seen 'em, rode 'em

The Fillmore is one sweet bizike. Cool parts spec and a great paint job. Road bike geometry. Its a really nice bike for the money. I'd highly recommend one to anybody in the market for a fixie. If you're in L.A. or environs, I. Martin Bikes usually has one in stock.

-Sean

· Registered
454 Posts
I love mine!

I've had it since about December. Classic LeMond road geometry, steel frame, bottle cage mounts, what else do you want? Threw on a C.K. headset, removed the brake levers/hoods and put a Salsa cyclocross brake lever on the front. Did I mention that I love this bike?

· Registered
236 Posts
I haven't seen one, but when the boss got back from the Trek show last August, that was, other than the RIG, the bike that I was most excited about. Not the Trek Madone 5.9 Super-Ultra light or whatever. That and the steel Sarthe were my favorites in the Lemond catalog, so beautiful.

YO MAMA

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.