Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Just Ride
Joined
·
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since i finaly have my cheeta pretty much sold i can start to realisticly look at new bikes. and right now im kinda feelin the m3 since i can get a good deal on them with out any big issues. not to meniton ive heard pertty much only good stuff about them. but yeah i jsut wanna see a few of them, see how you all got em set up and waht not. also im tryin to see some real life pictures of colors, the color selector on intenses site blows so i dont erally know waht any of the colors actually look like. thanks, Colin
 

·
Cynical Bystander
Joined
·
6,770 Posts
Here's my Large pearl white M3.

What color are you looking at right now? Give a search on here or Ridemonkey as I know there's lots of photos of other ones. There's an ad on RM (complete bike section) for an orange M3 with pics over there.
Definitely the sweetest bike I've ever owned or ridden. The only thing I want to do now is get the Boxxer Push'd, or at least get it setup right. It's winter here so I haven't ridden it much lately. :(




 

·
Just Ride
Joined
·
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
COmtbiker12 said:
Here's my Large pearl white M3.

What color are you looking at right now? Give a search on here or Ridemonkey as I know there's lots of photos of other ones. There's an ad on RM (complete bike section) for an orange M3 with pics over there.
Definitely the sweetest bike I've ever owned or ridden. The only thing I want to do now is get the Boxxer Push'd, or at least get it setup right. It's winter here so I haven't ridden it much lately. :(
i really cant decide. id be getting mine EP though so yeah. the white is nice but its a fair amount more then any other color and white gets so dirty,especially with our nasty ass mud here. but white would look oh so sexy with a white 888rc2x on it...so yeah i really cant decide.

ill try searchin RM though thanks

oh how tall are you? and hows the large fit?
 

·
Cynical Bystander
Joined
·
6,770 Posts
zerossix said:
i really cant decide. id be getting mine EP though so yeah. the white is nice but its a fair amount more then any other color and white gets so dirty,especially with our nasty ass mud here. but white would look oh so sexy with a white 888rc2x on it...so yeah i really cant decide.

ill try searchin RM though thanks

oh how tall are you? and hows the large fit?
I'm about 6'3" and it fits great. I came off of an 04 Med V10 onto this thing and am glad I decided to move up. I like small fitting bikes a lot but having a nice large that fits perfect is amazing.
 

·
Now with flavor!!
Joined
·
5,613 Posts
COmtbiker......nice bike and all but let's see more picures of the doggie.

I have an uzzi instead of an m3 so here's a picture of my butt with duct tape on it.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
361 Posts
kidwoo said:
COmtbiker......nice bike and all but let's see more picures of the doggie.

I have an uzzi instead of an m3 so here's a picture of my butt with duct tape on it.

Oh dear lord...
 

·
Cynical Bystander
Joined
·
6,770 Posts
kidwoo said:
COmtbiker......nice bike and all but let's see more picures of the doggie.

I have an uzzi instead of an m3 so here's a picture of my butt with duct tape on it.

:p that's funny man. :p

I don't think I've ever seen pics of your Uzzi though...so POST THEM.
 

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
43,006 Posts
anybody have an 06 888 on a M3....man you can't run max height because the top crown covers the knobs
 

·
Now with flavor!!
Joined
·
5,613 Posts
Joel, that grey looks freakin tough. Me likey.

CO: voici le uzzi

 

·
kona-tize me captain
Joined
·
3,117 Posts
zerossix said:
since i finaly have my cheeta pretty much sold i can start to realisticly look at new bikes. and right now im kinda feelin the m3 since i can get a good deal on them with out any big issues. not to meniton ive heard pertty much only good stuff about them. but yeah i jsut wanna see a few of them, see how you all got em set up and waht not. also im tryin to see some real life pictures of colors, the color selector on intenses site blows so i dont erally know waht any of the colors actually look like. thanks, Colin
you know if you get that bike im gonna have to steal it from you. i saw an orange m3 in person colin, the orange doesnt look all that great man to be honest. the guy that was selling it said it was one of the nicest bikes he had ever ridden. id try to get white that way you could get the white 888 that be hottt. maybe babyblue if they make m3s in that color. good to hear you finally sold the cheetah
 

·
Cynical Bystander
Joined
·
6,770 Posts
austinb89 said:
you know if you get that bike im gonna have to steal it from you. i saw an orange m3 in person colin, the orange doesnt look all that great man to be honest. the guy that was selling it said it was one of the nicest bikes he had ever ridden. id try to get white that way you could get the white 888 that be hottt. maybe babyblue if they make m3s in that color. good to hear you finally sold the cheetah
And depending on where you get it depends on if you pay for the 'custom color' or not. I paid the same for my white one as I would have for a red one.

Definitely the nicest bike I've ever ridden. Now I just have to keep up with it. ;) :p
 

·
Just Ride
Joined
·
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah direct from intense, red, black and grey are the basic price, then everything but baby blue and white are only a little more. and baby blue and white are considerable amount more. i dont wanna say specific prices cause yeah, they're ep prices.

i couldnt get orange cause this team around here, filz bikes, all have orange m3...and yeah i dont ride for them haha. im kidna liking white though, even though i know its dirty as hell the 888 would be cool. im really not liking all this im hearing about the 06 888's not fitting on there, thats kinda ghey. but yeah we'll see, maybe i step it up to boxxer WC. im also liking the grey color, ive seen afew of these on my picture quest, they're kidna cool.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
557 Posts
Here's my RED M3

I bought this bike only 3 or 4 rides old.

Since then I have added the carbon bars and Go-Ride moto-clamp.

It has Saint brakes (amazingly good) and shifting, and superb Fox suspension

:)

It is beautifully balanced, and everybody who has ridden it has been way impressed :)

p.s.
It has no chainring or bash guard in the photo, I lent them to a friend for a DH race..
 

Attachments

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Top