Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my new bike on wednesday and finally actually got to go somewhere to do a bit more riding with it. I only got a couple shitty photos right now since the guy that had a little bit nicer camera is being a douche and doesnt want to send me any pics right now. Also have a bit of video from his camera so ill host dat **** whenever i finally get it which might be in a couple weeks when he finally gets around to giving it to me.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
COmtbiker12 said:
It's about time you got that bike Jason!!!

Sweet. :)
yeah yo i was goin crazy without a ride. sucks not having any dhing near by to ride. but that place is only like 25 minutes away and has a sweet area with alot of big drops(hucksville). So atleast there is something that doesnt take forever to get to. and why arent you ever on aim anymore. been wanting to send you some pics of the dh-9 a couple days ago.

·
No longer riding a haro!
725 Posts
special(ed)ized rider said:
that trail if f***ing sweet, where is it
Clayton, North Carolina.
And there is one guy, Allen T, who gets all the credit for this trail. It is all legal, and he preety much built it himself!! :eek:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.