Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done their own service on the Lefty Ocho? I've worked on my Rockshox and Fox forks before and want to do the 100 hour maintenance myself on my Lefty Ocho. Rockshox and Fox have instructions online to service their forks. I wasn't able to find any instructions online for servicing the Lefty Ocho.

I know there was an issue with the seals leaking oil when the Lefty Ocho was first produced. I have read that Cannondale issued a Service Bulletin that stopped putting suspension fluid in the fork, only using grease. Could not find this Service Bulletin online. I'm also confused about the Ocho not having suspension fluid because the an oil bath keeps most forks working smoothly between service. Has anyone serviced their Lefty Ocho themselves and can direct me to instructions or offer some help?

·
Ridin' dirty!
2,284 Posts
Has anyone done their own service on the Lefty Ocho? I've worked on my Rockshox and Fox forks before and want to do the 100 hour maintenance myself on my Lefty Ocho. Rockshox and Fox have instructions online to service their forks. I wasn't able to find any instructions online for servicing the Lefty Ocho.

I know there was an issue with the seals leaking oil when the Lefty Ocho was first produced. I have read that Cannondale issued a Service Bulletin that stopped putting suspension fluid in the fork, only using grease. Could not find this Service Bulletin online. I'm also confused about the Ocho not having suspension fluid because the an oil bath keeps most forks working smoothly between service. Has anyone serviced their Lefty Ocho themselves and can direct me to instructions or offer some help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Ridin' dirty!
2,284 Posts
Is this YouTube tutorial a 100 of 200 Hour service ? Also looking for a 100 Hour step by step tutorial For replacing the o-rings. Hope anybody will help me with this.
100hrs. service. If you buy the Lefty Ocho 100hrs. seal kit it’s pretty easy to find and swap out the o-rings which need replacing…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.