Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My lefty sticker on my fork is pelled\scratch\shot and I need a new set. I am too lazy to order it at my lbs because it's damn too difficult to drive there inside of business hour and they don't takes order over the phone.

I will pay someone to order me some Lefty decals!

Have some? Let's talk

Twon

·
Hybrid Leftys aren't real
16,286 Posts
Twon said:
My lefty sticker on my fork is pelled\scratch\shot and I need a new set. I am too lazy to order it at my lbs because it's damn too difficult to drive there inside of business hour and they don't takes order over the phone.

I will pay someone to order me some Lefty decals!

Have some? Let's talk

Twon
Happy to help, contact me at [email protected], and we can get the ball rolling!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yiucycle said:
save some money and weight, forget about the decal. if you really want decal, get some custom one.
It's not just for show, it also prevent cable rub. In fact, my decal is pretty much done because of cable rub. Right now, it's rubbing against the carbon, I think I can avoid that.

Twon

·
LA CHÈVRE
9,429 Posts
Twon said:
It's not just for show, it also prevent cable rub. In fact, my decal is pretty much done because of cable rub. Right now, it's rubbing against the carbon, I think I can avoid that.

Twon
Decals wont protect much, you'll end up ordering new decals every month or so... You could use thicker stickers that are meant to protect frames, there are transparent ones.

·
a.k.a.-Cranial Disharmony
238 Posts
Dan Gerous said:
Decals wont protect much, you'll end up ordering new decals every month or so... You could use thicker stickers that are meant to protect frames, there are transparent ones.
Where? I'm looking for something to use. I've tried the Lizard Skin carbon patches and they A. Don't stick and B. Don't bend to accomodate curves on the frame.

I don't mean to hijack your thread Twon but this may help both of us out.

·
LA CHÈVRE
9,429 Posts
ryoninct said:
Where? I'm looking for something to use. I've tried the Lizard Skin carbon patches and they A. Don't stick and B. Don't bend to accomodate curves on the frame.

I don't mean to hijack your thread Twon but this may help both of us out.
There are some clear polyurethane patches from Lizard Skin and my Prophet came with some generic ones already applied (Cannondale or the LBS? don't know)...

·
a.k.a.-Cranial Disharmony
238 Posts
Dan - Thanks! Do they bend? I need it on the headtube. The typical Lefty rub on the left side.

·
LA CHÈVRE
9,429 Posts
ryoninct said:
Dan - Thanks! Do they bend? I need it on the headtube. The typical Lefty rub on the left side.
I haven't used them but I would expect they do bend since they are made of polyurethane and that it would be pretty useless if they were stiff and not adapt to the tube shapes of... what? 99.99% of all bikes! If you wanna make sure, drop them an email here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts