Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of converting my bike over to a lefty and I'd like to know what I'm in for with the rotor/IS mount/caliper set-up.

Are there different IS adapters for a lefty, are they the same as an IS adapter for any fork?

I plan to run a 180 rotor on a 110mm travel Terralogic Lefty, any problems I should be aware of?

Thanks for the terrific forum!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Howdy! The Lefty uses standard IS adaptors, I'm running the Shimano IS to IS adapter and they work great. Another option for going up to 180mm on the front is to run a rear IS caliper with no additional adapter. I considered that for my Prophet but decided to go 203mm so I needed adapters anyways...

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
scocra said:
Howdy! The Lefty uses standard IS adaptors, I'm running the Shimano IS to IS adapter and they work great. Another option for going up to 180mm on the front is to run a rear IS caliper with no additional adapter. I considered that for my Prophet but decided to go 203mm so I needed adapters anyways...
Cool, thanks for the tip(s)!

CJS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.