Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No Flexy, Superb Drivetrain, Excellent filings, No Bob, but.. after cca 12 hours of riding Leftys Crown go down about 2,5 cm!!!. This geometry was terrible. Now is all O.K. After my intervention I put bearings to right position and th forks lenght is right now.
Is bearings migration normal phenomenon or my Lefty is bad? :confused: Thank you for your notes.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Normal

tutite said:
No Flexy, Superb Drivetrain, Excellent filings, No Bob, but.. after cca 12 hours of riding Leftys Crown go down about 2,5 cm!!!. This geometry was terrible. Now is all O.K. After my intervention I put bearings to right position and th forks lenght is right now.
Is bearings migration normal phenomenon or my Lefty is bad? :confused: Thank you for your notes.
"Normal", the less pre-load the more migration. Taking the cap off and slamming down the fork to reset the bearing is just a part of my maintenance plan.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MarkHL said:
"Normal", the less pre-load the more migration. Taking the cap off and slamming down the fork to reset the bearing is just a part of my maintenance plan.
Thanks. Now my Lefty Max SPV goes down after every ride..
After maximal spring preload..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.