Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hybrid Leftys aren't real
16,486 Posts
Just FYI, the ELO Vitacop speaks of is fine, but don't think you can get an ELO unit, and plug it into another non ELO Lefty. The ELO ones had a diffeent cartridge, so you either need both items, or just get a whole fork. Lock out is overrated anyway :D

·
LA CHÈVRE
9,429 Posts
MendonCycleSmith said:
Just FYI, the ELO Vitacop speaks of is fine, but don't think you can get an ELO unit, and plug it into another non ELO Lefty. The ELO ones had a diffeent cartridge, so you either need both items, or just get a whole fork. Lock out is overrated anyway :D
But I know a company makes an aftermarket cable actuated remote lockout for the DLR, you replace the stock lever and the new one has a funky cable pulley or something that makes rotating it from the handlebar possible... I just don't see the point, it's so easy to reach in the first place and that thing looked messy.

·
Hybrid Leftys aren't real
16,486 Posts
Dan Gerous said:
But I know a company makes an aftermarket cable actuated remote lockout for the DLR, you replace the stock lever and the new one has a funky cable pulley or something that makes rotating it from the handlebar possible... I just don't see the point, it's so easy to reach in the first place and that thing looked messy.
Ew, got a website or pic? Sounds like a Euro thing to me :p

·
LA CHÈVRE
9,429 Posts
MendonCycleSmith said:
Ew, got a website or pic? Sounds like a Euro thing to me :p
I didn't get the first sentence right, it should have been: I saw a product once but cannot remember the name of the company. They made an aftermarket cable actuated remote lockout for the DLR...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.