Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about building up an Ultralite Scalpel and wanted to use DT Swiss 190 hubs as used on the Flash Team bike (XCR1250 wheelset) but does DT even sell a 190 Lefty hub? I can't find it on their website. Any help would be appreciated.....

·
LA CHÈVRE
9,429 Posts
The DT wheelset on the Flash Ultimate uses a Cannondale Lefty hub, standard thing but painted white. If you have loads of cash to save a few grams, look at Tune Cannonball SL or Extralite's Lefty hub...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dan Gerous said:
The DT wheelset on the Flash Ultimate uses a Cannondale Lefty hub, standard thing but painted white. If you have loads of cash to save a few grams, look at Tune Cannonball SL or Extralite's Lefty hub...
Geez, that was fast! Thanks Dan, I was under the impression that DT made a specific 190 hub for the Lefty. Guess not.....I would buy the Team bike but there are a couple of components on it I don't like (seat, seatpost, bars, brakes, wheelset). I was planning on 190hubs/Stans rims and DT Aerolite spokes mated to Formula R1 brakes, my AX Lightness Endurance saddle (not sure yet about bar and seatpost).

·
Registered
363 Posts
I just bought the Flash Ultimate and I would like to change white lefty hub but it a 24 holes hub. Does anyone know what company does a 24 hole light lefty hub? Also anyone know the weight of the lefty hub that comes with the Flash Ultimate?

P.S Sorry I didn't mean to hijack this tread but the subject is roughly the same:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts