Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
"Oldfart from Wayback"
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Prophet 1000 in May (2006) and it has the "standard Lefty". I'd LOVE to able to drop my fork for climbs here in the CO Front Range. I've done the search and everyone said it "should" out by now , but there isn't a new post on this topic in a long while. Upgrade available or not yet ??

·
LA CHÈVRE
9,429 Posts
I don't think so. It was supposed to be standard on the 06 Prophet 2000 and 4000 but there was a problem and it never got released. Maybe it will eventually, I saw a prototype of it but I don't think it's available yet... I personally never felt the need for it even on severly steep climbs, you just have to move your body on the bike a bit...

·
"Oldfart from Wayback"
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bummer !

Dan Gerous said:
I don't think so. It was supposed to be standard on the 06 Prophet 2000 and 4000 but there was a problem and it never got released. Maybe it will eventually, I saw a prototype of it but I don't think it's available yet... I personally never felt the need for it even on severly steep climbs, you just have to move your body on the bike a bit...
It was on the setup manual I got w/my bike and was really disappointed that mine didn't come "equiped" as shown. :madmax:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.