Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a supplier of these in the US? It appears to only be available at Farnell(UK) and they charge a $20 service charge to ship to the US. The beamshot looks nice on KBARK's SL2K.
On another note, any suppliers of verified U bin xm-l other than cutter?
Thanks in advance.
andy

·
Registered
124 Posts
Newark US said they might get them in stock one day if enough people asked for them. I went ahead and ordered 12 of them from Farnell/Newark(UK) and paid the extra 20 bucks. The $20 fee is a flat shipping fee though, so no other shipping or handling is charged.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
keep pestering Newark I guess, or find someone in the UK to order a couple and pop them in an envelope for you..

as for XM-L U2, it's pretty hard to know if an LED is what it says it is, so it just comes down to trust. Cutter, obviously, can be trusted. DX can't imo. I get mine from KD. They seem to be legit as far as I can tell - a smidge brighter than a T6 at 3A, but not a huge or scientific comparison. Could also be that the T6s I got were actually T5s, who knows?!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.