Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
dirt roadie
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a couple of these ugly things "Camouflage Cap Light" for $1.00 each at Giant Tiger, and they had buckets of them. They are meant for a baseball cap, but I just velcro'd it to my helmet. Super bright, (actually brighter than my handlebar light) good enough to see what's in front of you on a dark road. Comes with two extra batteries to boot...how can you beat that for a loonie?

·
Single speed
231 Posts
Check for hot packs too.

Hey Guys,

The St.Catharines Welland ave. GT said they would be getting some of those charcoal warming packs in soon.
I think they go for $1.50 for 4 pieces. A pretty good deal, and a great way to keep your hands and feet warm.

I will roll by there tomorrow and look for the lights and the heat packs and post my findings.

See ya soon!

·
Single speed
231 Posts
Must have been store specific $1 sale

Hi,
I got one of the led lights for my son reading in the car at night. Good stocking stuffer for $4.95 each.
I was let down that they weren't $1 each like Zed got his for.

As far as the hot packs go. They had them but not the same size as last year.
Smaller ones for the feet and hands for $2 a pack. Cheaper to buy a box of 10 for $10 at crappy tire.

Happy trails to y'all

·
dirt roadie
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
McGyver29er said:
Hi,
I got one of the led lights for my son reading in the car at night. Good stocking stuffer for $4.95 each.
I was let down that they weren't $1 each like Zed got his for.
Well, the packaging said $4.95 but I was charged a buck, maybe a fluke?
Either way, 5 bucks is still cheap for a light as bright as it is.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Apparently only in Fonthill

I've checked two GT's in St.Catharines and the one in Beamsville, no dice. I drove up to Fonthill on Thursday and they have a bin full of them, few hundred at least, all tagged $4.95, but the sign on the bin says "Camo LED Light - $1.00". They are right near the checkout.

I grabbed 10 of them......they come with 4 lithium coin type batteries that my TV remote goes through like mad. No way could I get four of those batteries for a buck!

Thanks for the heads-up Zed ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.