Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Looks flexy :p

jk, looks pretty sweet got the whole stealth thing going on.. Plus it makes it less likey to be stolen.

You riding yet or is your knee busted still?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Felpur said:
Looks flexy :p

jk, looks pretty sweet got the whole stealth thing going on.. Plus it makes it less likey to be stolen.

You riding yet or is your knee busted still?
I paint it cuz I can't ride...;)

Still can't fully move my right knee... :/

·
Bum Buzzer
1,992 Posts
Get rid o the red bars, pull the WB stickers off the fork and snug up that chain a little.

Are you planning on grinding? WHats up with that overburly chain? Stylish, but heavy and no point unless you plan to grind on the beetch...

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Huck Banzai said:
Get rid o the red bars, pull the WB stickers off the fork and snug up that chain a little.

Are you planning on grinding? WHats up with that overburly chain? Stylish, but heavy and no point unless you plan to grind on the beetch...
No grinding my friend... don't forget that I'm saving weight on bash and spider... I got that chain thinking of the rocks of Diablo, no bash need a good chain ;)

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
great looking bike, how much longer till your back riding? must suck havign such a beast bike but not being able to ride it

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
austinb89 said:
great looking bike, how much longer till your back riding? must suck havign such a beast bike but not being able to ride it
sucks big time... don't even know when...If by next weekend still hurt I gonna take a cuple of tylenol and give it a try....

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
sriracha said:
le bad ass!
the black looks better.
that bike is staunch.

question: krylon or powder coat?
the painting was ghetto as ghetto can be... first I gave white primer with a brush, second hand spry black primer, and two hands of two diferents black spry paint...let c how long it hold...:rolleyes: ;)

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
OMG, they stole your rear shock! I knew NY was a tough area, but those big city thugs got a lot of nerve...LOL! That is one beefy looking frame and fork combo. I realize I'm old and would not survive riding on a big hit hardtail for very long. That setup is just plain nasty. I don't know...the red bar doesn't really bother me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.