Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
keepin' it rural
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, i posted this in the suspension section too, but i thought i'd ask eveyone here since you live in the same environment. since most houses around the valley dont have heated/cooled garages or basements, i have to store my bike in the garage. i have a dhx air and a pike 454 on my bike and i am wondering if there are any ill effects that can come about from leaving my bike in cold garage ie. seals drying out getting hard oil getting thick and causing problems. where do you guys store your bikes when its cold or does it matter...

oh yeah quick edit: FYI the fox outlet in the outlet mall at warm springs and LVB is having a 40% store wide sale. they have some teck riding gear. i picked up a fox tempest jacket for $36, normally $119, check it out. they had the trooper shell too.

·
don't move for trees
1,832 Posts
well naturally if theres less humidity, seals will dry out a little faster, but shouldn't be a problem. the only thing i can think of really is going to be a drop in air preasure since the colder air condenses, so you'll need to add a little.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.