Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all

I'm looking at getting a full face enduro / DH helmet. At the moment with stock shortages I can only get hold of a Leatt Enduro V4 online. I currently run a Bell Sixer in size medium and it fits great. Can anyone comment on how the Leatt sizing compares to the Bell sizing. Are they comparable or do I need to look at another size for the Leatt? I am trying to get hold of one to compare, but it is not looking promising

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
This isn't really much help, but.... I've found that TLD and Bell fits my head shape much better than most others I've tried, but I've never put on a Leatt, so I can't compare.

My (M) Sixer fits my head perfectly, and so did the (M/L) A2. If I were looking for a full face, TLD would get my first look.

·
Boom bap ambassador
997 Posts
The Sixer lists medium as 55-59mm which is three different sizes in Leatt.

I have had several Leatt helmets and am running an MTB 4 now and they all fit consistently with your hat size or taking a measurement from above your eyebrows around the back of your head (where you helmet would sit in the front).

I think you would be safe going with that measurement and whatever Leatt size that corresponds to.

I should mention that I have a shaved head so no hair to complicate the measurement.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.