Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a 100mm sus.fork installed on there Jericho ss(leadfoot) ?
Also what is the largest tire that will fit in the back ?
any info will be appreciated as my frame will be here next week and I am gathering the build parts now....size is #4 in forest green....
thanks
Jason

·
ali'i hua
1,796 Posts
give josh at jericho a call. i think that fast eddie has his digits.

i done see why josh couldnt do a little extra for ya to make the leadfoot handle a 100mm travel fork or a 3.0 gazzi in the rear (kidding on the tyre part- but what do i know?)

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SlowSSer said:
give josh at jericho a call. i think that fast eddie has his digits.

i done see why josh couldnt do a little extra for ya to make the leadfoot handle a 100mm travel fork or a 3.0 gazzi in the rear (kidding on the tyre part- but what do i know?)
His voicemail was full, I was hoping zonic man or bones had some feedback as to what they used.....

I may have to wait until the new ridejericho site is up and running....

·
Jed Peters
1,412 Posts
The bike rides great with 100mm of travel.

I like the bike with 80mm of travel though, makes the bike handle quicker.

I've even ridden my leadfoot with 130mm of travel and really like the way it handles.

·
cut like the fog.
358 Posts
Talas baby

mudpie said:
Does anyone have a 100mm sus.fork installed on there Jericho ss(leadfoot) ?
Also what is the largest tire that will fit in the back ?
any info will be appreciated as my frame will be here next week and I am gathering the build parts now....size is #4 in forest green....
thanks
Jason
My leadfoot was one of the retro models (pre-bushnell EBB) and tire clearance was no bigger than a large 2.1, a 2.4 mutanoraptor would fit but rubbed the chainstays slightly when cranking on the bike.

As far as fork goes, I ran a talas on that bike and LOVED IT. For everything 100mm setting was great and handled fine. The leadfoot at 125mm was an amazing descender.

I'm currently running my Payback with the ultra-crappy F80x. Well I'll be running it when the fork is reparied....again...for the 4th time. What a POS.

Do the 100mm travel fork on your bike if you want it to be a great all-rounder, the bike will handle that fork just fine.

b.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.