Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have one of these hardtails? I picked up a frame used for $60 bucks! stripped it raw and putting a pretty decent build on it. It looks like a pretty nice frame and curious if anyone else has any experience with them:thumbsup:

·
Registered
468 Posts
I know I read several things about their road bike frames when I was looking for a road bike. People felt they were a killer deal and almost took pride in finding a great frame at a bargain price. I don't know about their MTB frames, but I hope it works out well for you! Post a pic!

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
I had a leader FS frame that I got from a friend. I put it together with some spare parts and road it a few times and sold it to my brother in law since I didnt really have a need for it. Seemed like a decent frame to me so I would think your frame would be plenty strong and as long as it fits you, you would be able to ride it for a long time.:thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.