Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live out in Goodyear and am looking at getting a new bike, Im currently looking at a new Scott Voltage Fr mainly for the price and the adjustability options. Im just wondering if any shops in the valley carry this bike on the floor so I might be able to test ride. I know slippery pig carries the brand but have never seen one in the shop. I know its not a common bike so I am just looking for some ideas, thanks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just call SP and see if they can get one in on Demo for you. I was able to Demo the Voltage FR and Voltage YZ0.1 for about a month and it lead to me buying the Voltage YZ0.1. The Voltage FR is a pretty sweet ride, loved the bike actually.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got home from work, so I will try calling slippery pig tomorrow. I find it hard to believe a shop would do that with out a guaranteed sale but if that is the case I will definitely go this route.

·
suvlako
528 Posts
I remember seeing a guy at last years supercross who worked for a LBS that sold Scott FR bikes but cannot for the life of me remember what the name of the shop was. I'll do some askin around...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Called Slippery Pig today and they do have a demo program. But do not currently have anything in stock. After talking with them I feel pretty good about ordering through them in the future. Im excited just dont know why no one rides a gambler or voltage fr. Now just gotta sell the Sxt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts