Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pics from our 7/6 ride at Lower Big Quilcene. Lots of work has been done since the last time I rode it, in fact it's probably in the best shape I have seen it. One broken up tree across the trail, but the rest is :thumbsup:
Natural environment Plant Bicycle frame Plant community Trail

Bicycle helmet Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Helmet Recreation Sports equipment

Bicycle wheel Natural environment Plant Mountain bike Bicycle frame

Vegetation Nature Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel Natural environment

Bicycle frame Mountain bike Natural environment Sports equipment Plant

Milt

·
Registered
1,353 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
It is not a wheel chair path. Parts of the trail are classic smooth flowing tacky dirt. Other parts are a little more techy but not real hard to ride. There is also a couple of small rock gardens. If you are looking for a trail full of log rides, ladder bridges and drop offs,than this is not your trail. This trail has great old growth forest,lots of mossy forest floor and views of the river. The trail is not the hardest trail to ride,but it is not boring.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
It's a beautiful looking trail just looked really well groomed from MiltK's pictures. I was not dis-ing the trail I'm sure I'd love it.

Wrench Monkey said:
It is not a wheel chair path. Parts of the trail are classic smooth flowing tacky dirt. Other parts are a little more techy but not real hard to ride. There is also a couple of small rock gardens. If you are looking for a trail full of log rides, ladder bridges and drop offs,than this is not your trail. This trail has great old growth forest,lots of mossy forest floor and views of the river. The trail is not the hardest trail to ride,but it is not boring.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.