Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I look to be moving to the area for work soon :thumbsup: and will be looking to ride (and rock climb) most weekends. I'll be searching the meetup sites and others for people who would like to head out also. :cool:

Just saying

·
Registered
943 Posts
yeah, guess you'll need to decide if you want to live close to work and drive to the fun or live closer to trails and drive to work

im still rehabbing a shoulder surgery now, but im pretty close to easy rides next month then should be fully back in business in may/june. you're welcome to reach out. we ride all the good stuff in our region which is a range XC to DH

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Coming from Denver, I have a feeling you will be spending a lot of your time up here in NC for both Rock climbing and weekend rides.
While I am a very experienced rider, currently I am slow, outta shape, and old. Still.. Looking forward to getting in shape, quicker, and older. Found a place in Laurens and I WILL drive. DuPont this Sunday, but not sure about tomorrow. Reach out if you have something for me.

·
Rogue Exterminator
4,951 Posts
I will be in DuPont Sunday afternoon on a slower paced ride. Taking a coworker out who just got a mountain bike. May invite a couple other beginners, not sure yet on that part. It might be a slower ride than you want but it is a free tour guide if you are interested.

PM if interested.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There is some good **** out here. Rode Dupont a couple weeks ago and it kicked my butt (altitude.. cough cough). Harbison in Columbia is nice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.