Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i bought the diabolous 170mm arms and BB a few weeks ago. once i got them i started hearing mixed reviews from other people about them. i also heard alot of great things. well after riding them super hard on a few of my local trails, hitting all the drops and pedalling more then ever, everythings still super solid and working awesome. just thought i would put the word out there just so if anyone is looking at these cranks, go for them. heres a few pics of the bike

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

·
Registered
116 Posts
I gotta agree with you. I started to get concerned after hearing the horror stories of failing spacers etc. but I've given them plenty of abuse and they're still holding strong.

Rob

·
Registered
47 Posts
Great cranks, but not good quality bottom brackets. I put some shimano cups on mine when they failed and have had no probs.

·
Registered
896 Posts
ebfreerider510 said:
well i bought the diabolous 170mm arms and BB a few weeks ago. once i got them i started hearing mixed reviews from other people about them. i also heard alot of great things. well after riding them super hard on a few of my local trails, hitting all the drops and pedalling more then ever, everythings still super solid and working awesome. just thought i would put the word out there just so if anyone is looking at these cranks, go for them. heres a few pics of the bike
Who cares about the cranks, tell me about the 2002!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
ebfreerider510 said:
thanks, ya its an 02 or 03 m1 frame, not sure what year. most of the components are newer around 04, its my baby
Sweet bike. I put some diabolous on a 5.5 I have and the middle ring was out of round. It was one of the 1st cranksets made, and Raceface overnited me a replacement. They have been great since.
Here is my baby.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.