Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the rules are changing in Singapore and at year end I'll be able to get out of this place for a holiday in late December/early January.

It's easiest to get flights to France, though Spain and Italy are both feasible (just not direct flights). I'm somewhat indifferent to the destination (just get me out of Singapore!) I want to take my son and wife and find a well-designed custom MTB tour, preferably plenty of downhill riding. I have never ridden there and know nothing about planning or logistics.

Looking for recommendations on high quality tour companies that could do this. As well, any recommendations for areas to find/avoid.

Regards

Registered
Any place north of the Mediterranean coast will be in winter then.
Liguria (馃嚠馃嚬 ), Costa del Sol (馃嚜馃嚫). Airports in Nice or Malaga.

I think you can get guiding and shuttling there at this time of the year. Google.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any place north of the Mediterranean coast will be in winter then.
Liguria (馃嚠馃嚬 ), Costa del Sol (馃嚜馃嚫). Airports in Nice or Malaga.

I think you can get guiding and shuttling there at this time of the year. Google.
yeah thanks. I ended up booking a week around Girona Spain and a week around Sierra Nevada/Granada Spain.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.