Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
No Fear
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmm I said ill keep up posting over here. Well I have to say I have lost much during the year I rode less.
Loss my photography passion also now I cant write up as beautifully as before to make the reader keep up and feel up with me .
I lost many physical and more important mental power . and attitude for my life .This made me some difficulties in my non ridding life.

But there is really one cure for this situation . And despite all drawbacks from my surrounding and my selves mind ill do it.
It’s the thing I had as my signature all the time. Riding on no matter whats up .
There is a fact here . remember the intro of Earthed 4 : What keeps man kind alive ?
Well answering that requires some detailed discussion .But riding is one of those things and it does more than keeping me alive. I just don’t want to think about the times before I started ridding and the mental situation I had . Thanks to the thief who stole my bike . made me to buy a high end MTB and enter to some thing I really needed it the point .

Never mind what ridding made out of me needs a whole discussion .
The thing is : Ill ride till alive & am alive till ride . so ill ride for ever !! If there would be no rigs after death ill try not to die but don’t think so.!!

Ok back to where we where . some photos of last weeks ridding.

In the first two: yep im not wearing my brain bucket . We went to western Tehran .A resort who skinnies rule on . Not much quick elevation suitable for XC & rodies. We went there to have some smooth time over there but a gravity boys eyes are always wandering for a huckable location. No matter where you are on the bus ‘ walking ‘ on a trip at the road. Your radar work for such point and you keep them in mind and youll come back over them with your rig. Is your radar always wandering too?

That day we wasn’t on to ride hard but after all its good to carry an XC helmet on your head . It wont weight that much to worth your health.

On the last tree pics we are at local trails in east Tehran .gravity bred area .Trials ‘ BMX and hart tail freeriders rule the streets and big gravity guys on the suburban.

On the first we were waiting for a pal and he made us boil half an hour under the summer sun.
On the next we are at the trail top. With the sick pollution visible over Tehran.

Next photo which has became second in the thread order ( dont know why as i uploaded it last ) : The guy we were waiting for . at the last nationals he finished forth . that means there are 3 guys faster than him in Iran. And that means something as nowadays races are no mre like the good old days which 50-60 riders with crappy bike were in. We have over 100 in the races in each 25 qualify for the finals . And our bikes have nothing less than yours. Our high light bikes now are some 88 DH’s ‘ V10 ‘s ‘ Stabs ‘ Foes ‘ Session 10 ‘ Demo 9’8’s ‘ and ……..XC riders are well populated in the youth and gravity riders are progressing too.
We have another national with in 20 days and im going over there after a year and a half being of the racing scene. But not for racing for passion.
Oh by the way forget about what the media shows about here. Everything has become normal here except that the society is more alive now.

Attachments

·
No Fear
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The other thing disappointed me I didn’t manage to ride on my birth day . And I havnt ever rode on the day .From when im ridding I was meddling with school or university . And god it was the worst birthdays I had. Reading the MTBR mail which says to go ride on your birthday while I was struggling with exams among some stupid room mates who I even hated to look at but I had no choice but to bare their company.
This year I was so happy with the mail I had from MTBR and set out. But lost my Shock fluid .The main nut came loose .last time I serviced it was nearly a year ago. It was working well all the time . **** It was waiting all the year to ruin my wish to ride on that special day .

Attachments

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Great to see you back saber!

I know how you feel with school, im stuck home doing school work and their all out riding, thankfully its my last year....

Great to see you out riding again mate! But rememeber to wheel your helmet!

Sucks to hear about how you couldnt ride on you BD mate, ive had that happen to my shock aswell, fix her up then go for a long ride to make up for it, it wont be the same, but some ride is better than no ride!

And happy birthday for when it was your birthday

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
In the darkess hour keep your faith..

things that help me bring back my passion

don't just rush to get there ride and rush home....bring a cooler of beers and talk with friends for awhile

ride with someone who is beginning or less experienced then you....help them with stuff and show them how to do it.....the noobs passion will make you happy and passionate too

good luck in whatever you do

·
~Disc~Golf~
16,496 Posts
Lunchbox362 said:
Doesn't "Ride to Live, Live to Ride" make more sense? I don't really get the "Ride till alive ' alive till ride".
Dood, Did ya not catch where he's from?
I doubt English is his first language - let alone the phrasings of colloquialisms we might have.

Good to see you're doin well Saber - Be careful out there!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts