Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey you informed guys!!

I am looking to take a couple of friends on the route we went on on saturday. I am making sure I know the way.

I know how to get through entrance exam. The main question I had was about the next section. How long did we go on that road and what did the turnoff look like?

I think once we cross the stream and get onto mike'ys I should be okay. Thank you for the info

swede

·
Look out!
862 Posts
lv2ride said:
Hey you informed guys!!

I am looking to take a couple of friends on the route we went on on saturday. I am making sure I know the way.

I know how to get through entrance exam. The main question I had was about the next section. How long did we go on that road and what did the turnoff look like?

I think once we cross the stream and get onto mike'ys I should be okay. Thank you for the info

swede
How were the trail conditions up on the trails around Stack Rock? Just wondering, seemed a little early to be up there but hey, whatever works!

Mark

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mtnbkrid said:
How were the trail conditions up on the trails around Stack Rock? Just wondering, seemed a little early to be up there but hey, whatever works!

Mark
the trail up top was a little moist (not bad) there were a few ridable snow patches but all in all the trail was in great shape

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.