Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Shelbak73 said:
Bravo! Bellissimo! Encore....Encore....

Thanks for all the cool passion posts this year lidarman.
Is the trail in # 3. climbable? If so I think I've found nirvana.
I finally climbed that section yesterday from the turn below. The trick is to climb to the right till you hit the large rock then take the line left/middle. From there it is not so bad. After the big rock there are 2 more hop ups. I hit it in granny/2 in the back. It is all about momentum hitting that rock. Actually it is more scary going down for me.

Actually the 4th picture is the most badass of all the pics. Believe it or not that section is super sketchy. I still havn't gone down the far right line, always take the middle line to the hard right.

Erik

·
Fisher Fan
112 Posts
Checked out some of the trails around my house, and headed over to a nearby town to try out some jungle and single track trails, and a BMX circuit. Kinda tame compared to all you guys round here, but there ain't nothing much here in this island I call home. Plus, I'm just a novice starting to get around into the world of mtbiking! :)

My friend in front of me, at a trail 3min away from my house.
Photobucket

BMX trail.
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.