Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dave
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today we got up early and wanted to ride somewhere that we haven't been in awhile. We headed down to Tucson for 50 years of trail and some higher up stuff. We rode for three hours and it was the pretty warm down there but up on the Catalina mountains there was snow. We rode with Rixster and we did about 9 miles. The miles dont add up quickly down there I find. We went exploring and found some great single track all day. Ziggin and a zaggin. Great stuff.
Happy New Year Everyone. I'm about to retire to eat food and bring in the New Year with style ...if I can stay awake.

Pics

Attachments

·
I am Walt
6,393 Posts
Nice pics, and boy, those trails look nice. I need to ride down there - have only done Starr Pass and Fantasy Island in Tuk-sun.

Happy New Year to you too...

·
wowarizona.com
863 Posts
The fourth photo with the two riders - the saguaro off their left shoulder is the 'balancing saguaro'.

It was nice out there, yesterday

liteandfast said:
Today we got up early and wanted to ride somewhere that we haven't been in awhile. We headed down to Tucson for 50 years of trail and some higher up stuff. We rode for three hours and it was the pretty warm down there but up on the Catalina mountains there was snow. We rode with Rixster and we did about 9 miles. The miles dont add up quickly down there I find. We went exploring and found some great single track all day. Ziggin and a zaggin. Great stuff.
Happy New Year Everyone. I'm about to retire to eat food and bring in the New Year with style ...if I can stay awake.

Pics

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.