Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· drev-il, not Dr. Evil!
3,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want to ride Schaeffer tonight (7/13/04)? If so, shoot me an e-mail at:

I'll try to get there around 5:30 or 6:00. Black Outback, ti singlespeed bike. Later,

rickyd

ps-if you are coming from College Park/ University of Maryland and want a ride, let me know ASAP. I may be able to pick you up.

· Registered
170 Posts
Drevil said:
Anyone want to ride Schaeffer tonight (7/13/04)? If so, shoot me an e-mail at:

I'll try to get there around 5:30 or 6:00. Black Outback, ti singlespeed bike. Later,

rickyd

ps-if you are coming from College Park/ University of Maryland and want a ride, let me know ASAP. I may be able to pick you up.
check your email .. i can go!
call me .. i gave you my email

· Registered
170 Posts
WeekendShogunWarrior said:
check your email .. i can go!
call me .. i gave you my email
dude traffic is horrible on 495 .. it would take me over and hour to get up there (i came from 95 south) .. i think i am going to pass .. sorry bro .. i gave you my cell number .. call me some time and we can maybe do some rides at fairland or something .. its right up the street from us .. 10 min ride

· drev-il, not Dr. Evil!
3,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
urayamu said:
just saw this post...tonights weathers seems ok...too bad i got off work late today...thursday sounds good to me.
Last night traffic looked really bad coming off the College Park exit onto the Beltway, but I was able to make it up there in 40 minutes. With another person I'm sure I could have easily lopped off 10 minutes.

I got your e-mail Shogun, and I'll call you next time. I usually ride Wakefield on Thursdays, and I'm going to try to hook up with the Avalon ride on Wednesdays. For me, Tuesdays work best for riding at Schaeffer. If anyone's interested, let me know. (e-addy in post above)

rickyd

· Registered
170 Posts
Drevil said:
Last night traffic looked really bad coming off the College Park exit onto the Beltway, but I was able to make it up there in 40 minutes. With another person I'm sure I could have easily lopped off 10 minutes.

I got your e-mail Shogun, and I'll call you next time. I usually ride Wakefield on Thursdays, and I'm going to try to hook up with the Avalon ride on Wednesdays. For me, Tuesdays work best for riding at Schaeffer. If anyone's interested, let me know. (e-addy in post above)

rickyd
The wen. avalon rides are fun .. if no one is planning on riding shafer tonite i will probably be at the avalon ride .. def. give me a call sometime .. i have never ridden wakefeild b4 .. we should do a trip so you can show me the trails ..

sho

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.