Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The sun is coming out! Looks to be nice but chilly. 9:30ish?
I still need to get my liquid consciousness infusion brewed before I go anywhere.

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
4,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some pics from today

Chilly. Icy mud and frost broken by heat when riding in sunny areas. Great California conditions. 43 degrees to start but lost the vest within an hour. Trails were nice and tacky for the most part but the recent rains left the rocks an interesting test of balance as the tires sometimes decided to go their own way.
Here's a few pics:

1) There was moss
2 & 3) There were shrooms - worth 2 pics
4) First Tracks in the frost
5) Gotta go up to get the down
6) Smooth can be good too.
7) Never paid attention to that house up top there. Bet that's a killer view. Riding back up after a ride would suck though.

Attachments

·
Fat Skis/Fat Tires
1,959 Posts

Attachments

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
4,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$13M for a 3 and 4? I want more bedrooms. A $73k /mo mortgage :eekster: might be a challenge though. May have to change some other expenditures to swing that. :rolleyes:

·
Urban Ninja
2,381 Posts
Dudes! I was out there about noon. Corina and I rode for about 3 hours. I took the new Epic and was super shocked how much fun Rockville is on that bike. Not super great in the rock gardens but it's crazy fast in the flats and accelerates incredible! Now if I can just keep from destroying it ;) We rode every trail except granite staircase. Surprised we didn't see you guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.