Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Fartographer
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been meaning to post all month, but there's no time like the present. And I have a present - just for you :thumbsup:

Post a review for your digital camera, camcorder, film camera, lens, or anything else listed on PhotographyREVIEW.com, and you'll be entered to win a Canon PowerShot SD800 IS digital camera. It's a sweet little pocket camera with excellent image quality, great response time, and optical image stabilization. This is the camera we all should have had three years ago!

I want to write a review now!
Complete contest details >>
All PhotographyREVIEW.com reviews >>

The catch - the current PhotographyREVIEW.com review contest ends at midnight tonight (1/31/07 - CA time). So you need to get to posting those reviews! If you aren't ready to post a review, it's not that big of a deal - we'll have another contest. But I don't think we'll be giving away another SD800 IS anytime soon :)

Thanks for putting up with my PhotographyREVIEW.com spam. I owe you guys some photos to repay you for your patience and camera reviews. I need to get out and ride more. I'm actually working on a review of the Bionicon Golden Willow trail bike. It should be done soon.

·
Fartographer
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It Worked

ArmySlowRdr said:
ok i wrote a review for a tamrac case. then the site didnt recognize my email so it made me go through a bunch of steps. I went back and tried to do the review again but it said I already submitted. so i hope it "made it".
It posted. I saw it. Thanks and sorry about the little bit of confusion. You need to be registered to post a review - just like on mtbr. Well, actually, you can post a review without being registered, but it won't qualify for the contest. Anyway, thanks for taking the time. Looks like we needed a review for that case, too :)

Now that you're registered, you might as well post a review for your camera, too. Each review counts as a separate entry...

·
Fartographer
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The G7

radair said:
Jeeze, with just a few hours more notice I could have done one for my new G7. Then again, it's so new to me that I don't have enough experience with it to say anything meaningful...
We'll have a new contest up in the next few days. So go ahead and post that G7 review after you get to know it. We definitely need reviews for that camera. It's something of a departure from the previous G-Series cameras and I'm curious about what people think of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.