Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
29 inches and Pissed Off!
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Show up and support your fellow MTBRer's, or better yet get out and race. I'm going to have a grill and sausages. Oh yeah, and some Arrogant Bastard Ale:thumbsup: . Aussie Bob will be there, as well as Curt da Trog. We will have a couple of popups for shade:cool: . Hope to see you.

This happens at the East Garrison of Fort Ord.
Dan C.

·
Groveland Trail Heads
1,897 Posts
So that is where you

Captain Kana said:
Show up and support your fellow MTBRer's, or better yet get out and race. I'm going to have a grill and sausages. Oh yeah, and some Arrogant Bastard Ale:thumbsup: . Aussie Bob will be there, as well as Curt da Trog. We will have a couple of popups for shade:cool: . Hope to see you.

Dan C.
have been riding. Was wondering about you. Let's get a ride in when you have the time... I was thinking in your neighbor.

·
Registered
11,760 Posts
Podium..Podium..Podium.

Captain Kana said:

Dan C.
Good luck...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.